In this article I will show you a little analysis of the different portable cookers for ceramic and induction so that you can make the best choice.
You will be able to see their main characteristics , as well as a small comparison of the advantages and disadvantages of these products and all the benefits they have to offer you.
I hope it is very useful and you are encouraged to get the one that best suits your needs.
Vitroceramic VS Induction VS Gas
What are the differences of each type of cuisine ? Find out below.
- In general, this type of kitchen has a glass material that gives a modern character to this new style of kitchen, being easy to clean and to mobilize .
- Also, they have high technology that will indicate when the burners continue to light , thus protecting you from suffering any type of damage.
- You only need to connect them saving you any installation costs that may have to have other types of kitchens and thus prepare all your meals easily and simply.
- They are ideal for smaller spaces , and to take on a trip because they take up very little space.
These kitchens turn out to be the most modern of all, since they do not have any type of resistance to heat food.
- It works by means of transmissions made by a magnetic field , so you will have to use special containers to make it work by induction, so you must make sure to place the right tool.
- They are usually very easy to clean and their energy consumption is very low compared to other types of kitchens.
- Its installation cost is nil, being practical to mobilize, connect and, on some occasions, they can be wireless.
On the other hand, gas cookers were always the most used in all kitchens around the world .
- These, despite not consuming electricity at all, use a gas system that sometimes saves your expenses.
- However, when you want to buy some type of kitchen, gas ones require a very high installation cost, while they are difficult to transport , since you can only place it in one place statically.
- They are usually large and heavy, preventing you from moving them anywhere you want.
The best portable glass ceramic cookers to buy
Jata Electric ceramic hob
- It is a portable single-plate glass ceramic, weighing 2.1kg, lightweight, allowing you to take it wherever you want.
- It has a temperature adjustable thermostat that will allow you to modify the heat with which you need to cook all your meals.
- In addition, it has a protection system against overheating that will prevent the metal body of your glass ceramic from being ruined or worn.
- Due to its compact size, it takes up very little space, so you can store it almost anywhere.
- It is light and handy enough to take on vacation.
- It is easy to clean.
- It is made of resistant materials
- It takes a while to heat the food.
- Its temperature is not constant.
Jata Electric ceramic hob 2 plates
- This electric stove has 2 ceramic hob heating plates, characteristic for having a glass that separates the heat source and what you want to heat, which will allow you to cook two meals at the same time.
- In addition, it has a power of 2,400 W cooking your meals faster than other types of kitchens.
- Its 2 adjustable thermostats will allow you to raise or lower the temperature depending on the food you are preparing.
- Its body is made of stainless steel, which offers greater durability and resistance when receiving constant increases in temperature.
- At the same time, it has a slimline design that is comfortable to use and also easy and simple to store and clean, perfect for those small kitchens that do not yet have common gas burners.
- You can use it on the counter or easily embed it in your kitchen.
- Its compact size will allow you to place it almost anywhere.
- It can be connected directly into a socket.
- It has a resistant material.
- The length of the electric cable is short.
- The entire surface is dangerously hot and dangerous.
Clatronic EKI Portable induction glass ceramic plate
- This Clatronic electric cooker has a smooth ceramic induction glass surface that will allow you to prepare all your meals without having to be connected.
- It has a power of 2000W with 10 levels and 10 levels of temperature with LED indication that can go from 60 ° to 240 ° C adapting to any type of food you want to prepare.
- Its electronic touch panel will allow you to operate it in a comfortable and practical way, also having a timer of up to 180 minutes that you can program according to your needs.
- In addition, you no longer have to worry about turning it off when you finish cooking, this electric stove will automatically disconnect after you have removed any type of container you want to use.
- It has an ECO-Save system of 55% that will allow you to cook all your meals in less time, compared to other regular cooking plates.
- Heats up in just seconds.
- Its surface resists any type of scratches.
- It has non-slip feet giving greater stability.
- Your fan is very loud
- Your induction system often wears out over time.
The best portable induction cookers you can buy
GM Full Crystal Portable Induction Hob
- It is a portable induction hob with digital technology that features a highly resistant enamelled glass material.
- It has a tactile management system having at your disposal 10 power levels that reach up to about 240 ° C.
- Programmable up to 24 hours, because thanks to its automatic disconnection system and its overheat protection, it will not burn or be damaged for being on for so long.
- Its 2000W of power will allow you to cook all your meals faster and easier, and at the same time, you can save energy thanks to its low-consumption induction system.
- It is characterized by having four pre-configured programs such as Keep warm, perfect for waiting before serving food.
- Coffee function, to prepare the most perfect morning drink, in addition to the rice and soup function. Special for cooking the loosest and most perfect rice and the most delicious soup, being programmed to turn off at the exact time when it is ready, thus saving you a lot of time.
- It has a digital timer of up to 180 minutes, so you won’t have to worry about monitoring your meals.
- It has an elegant, simple and easy to clean design.
- Its timer and mealtime function will allow you to cook as long as you want and keep your meals warm in case someone falls behind.
- It is not ideal for cooking stir-fries.
- Its cooking is somewhat difficult to control.
Aicok – portable induction cooker
- This portable induction cooker, on the one hand, has a polished glass plate, completely durable and resistant to any type of rayon, non-stick, and also has an elegance like no other.
- With its sensor touch control function, with a 4-digit LCD screen you can manage all its settings just using your index finger.
- In addition, it has 10 temperature settings from 60 ° C to 240 ° C, selecting the one that best suits your needs, as well as configuring the time you need to place.
- Its security system will allow you to enjoy cooking without having to worry about hurting yourself, thanks to its lock function designed for children, preventing overheating.
- It works and is compatible only with induction utensils such as stainless steel, cast iron, iron or enameled iron, ideal for preparing traditional stews.
- It has an automatic shutdown timer.
- It offers you 2 years of warranty in case of breakdown or failure in any aspect.
- It has a detection technology for kitchen utensils.
- Compatible with iron, mud, steel and aluminum.
- It does not work until the container is properly placed.
- You will not be able to connect with another extension cord or plug it into the same outlet as other tools.
- It should not be handled with wet hands.
Cecotec Full Crystal Multifunctional Induction Cooker
- This multifunctional induction cooker will serve to boil, fry, roast and even smoke in a quick and easy way that will reduce completely the cooking time.
- It has 10 temperature settings, ranging from 60 ° C to 240 ° C allowing you to cook any type of food.
- In addition, it has a timer that you can program 24 hours so that cooking does not prevent you from doing other types of things in your home and you have all your meals at the right time.
- It includes 4 preconfigured programs : rice function, coffee function, soup function and keep warm function.
- Its security system makes it turn off automatically by not detecting any kitchen utensils on it for 120 seconds, preventing you from suffering an accident if it is kept on.
- Also, it has an overheat sensor, a diagnostic error message system and a low and high voltage alert system to maintain optimum safety when using it.
- Its touch panel is easy to use and intuitive
- It is very light, perfect to take anywhere and has good power
- It is large and is suitable for pans up to 28cm in diameter
- Good value for money
- It has a somewhat noisy fan
- Does not have non-slip feet
What factors should you consider to buy a portable kitchen
Before choosing the perfect induction or glass ceramic cooker for you, it is important that you take into account certain factors to make a better choice.
Size and weight
The size and weight of these kitchens vary from each other, weighing between 2 or 4 kilos , depending on the space they can provide, so their size changes depending on the number of burners.
However, it is still true that those with a lower weight, but with a prudent size, are ideal for storing and transporting in a better way.
As well as its size and weight, its power varies, ranging between 2000 and 2400 W , being the most powerful with which you can have ready meals in the shortest possible time.
This is an extremely important feature because depending on its variety of levels, you can cook the most diverse dishes anywhere you want.
Some only have adjustable thermostats, others more advanced come to have up to 10 temperature levels , adapting to all kinds of preparations.
The greater the diameter of the fire, the faster your containers can be heated to get your dishes ready in less time.
Those electric stoves with a single burner must have a larger diameter than the one with two or more, to offer a greater heat range.
This feature is perfect for those who want a kitchen that takes care of everything while doing other chores.
In general, the kitchens with the highest technology have a timer that has 30 minutes to 1 hour of automatic operation, offering a plus to all its customers.
Security protection system
This factor is vital for the most busy or distracted, to avoid any type of damage to your containers, your new kitchen, as well as your meals.
It is important that you have a system that allows the kitchen to stop working automatically by not detecting any container on it, and thus save energy while taking care of your products.
Easy to clean
The smooth ceramic glass or stainless steel surface makes them easy to clean after all your meals, so make sure you have the right one so you don’t have to worry about spending extra time cleaning.
These kitchens have various prices, with those of 34-50 euros as the cheapest and those of 50-88 euros as the most expensive , which vary in technology , power and, of course, functionality .
Conclusion: which induction cooktop or ceramic hob to choose
They all have different characteristics, which vary in price, power, weight, and functions, but in my opinion, one of the best options would be the Clatronic EKI 3569, as it has both characteristics, the induction ones and its glass ceramic material.
In addition, it has more temperature and power levels that you can program depending on the type of dish you are going to prepare.
In short, there is no better option than a portable cooker, either ceramic or induction, to facilitate the preparation of all your meals.
So, no matter what your needs are, there is surely a special electric stove for you.
Go ahead and get one!