You have just landed on the website of garden lovers! You are looking for the best lawn tractors, and of course … You want to have the most beautiful garden in the neighborhood and be the envy of your neighbors, right?
Very good! Here you are going to solve your doubts about what type of tractor to buy or why you should use one of these incredible machines (and not only because of how fun they are).
The best God level lawn tractors
Do not tell us that it is not nice to look at your plot and find the garden well kept, beautiful … and with that color and joy that characterizes them. Because for you it is a pride to see it and for the rest an honor to enjoy it. That is why we are going to show you what we consider three of the best lawn tractors to achieve this scene.
We present you as one of the best purchase options each in its model, a lawn mower, a minirider and a professional lawn mower:
Differences between lawn mower and minirider
Understand their nomenclatures because it is easy for you to get involved…:
- A lawn tractor can be called: garden tractor, rider, lawn tractor, lawn mower …
- While a Mini Rider is: A mini tractor, dry rider too, a mini tractor, miniraider …
- With special attention to the meaning Rider: The word rider means rider. So a rider is every tractor you can sit on (normal or mini). So depending on the brand or manufacturer they use it the same for mini lawn tractors as for tractors. Let’s say it is valid for both.
Dump or dump mower?
Now you know the difference between mini tractor and garden tractor. Another thing you should know before spending your money is if you need it to be a storage or unloading tractor.
They are ideal for not leaving the grass freshly skewed on the lawn if this is what you want, and its great advantage is that it can be downloaded wherever you want.
This is a very useful function for composting. Some of these models come standard or can be included later, the assembly of a deflector to directly discharge the grass onto the lawn from the rear (mulching).
Dump tractor (based on cut types)
Side cut and exit: as they cut the grass and crush it to eject it through the tube-shaped exit that they have on the side of the lawn mower, either tractor or mini-rider.
Rear cut and exit: cutting, picking and shredding system ejected from the rear through activation via a button.
But pay attention! Recommended if you are going to cut wild grass, or thicker, since it is capable of handling large amounts of grass.
Mulching cut system: This cut is the one that is usually used in summer, because…. We don’t want the grass to burn, do we? mows, shreds and ejects the grass in such a natural way that you will not notice. These remains are those used as fertilizers and natural fertilizers.
In the end you can have it all, buying the storage unit as an extra, but always taking into account the increase in size.
Types of lawn mower cars
Let’s do it easily, this applies to miniriders and tractors (large and small tractors):
They are front-cut lawn mowers. This feature gives the vehicle greater maneuverability than other types, and absolute control over the cutting area. Your purchase is used for use on lawns with obstacles such as fountains, decorative figures on the garden, trees, etc.
If what you want is to leave the grass cut directly on the ground, they are great as well as cutting because at the same time they nourish the ground in case you have the Mulching kit.
This model of lawn mower uses a system of cut, collected and crushed with subsequent rear exit, facilitating the task of unloading. All this thanks to a button that activates the electric elevator of the dustpan.
Radio Giro «0» (Zero)
Do you have a terrain with obstacles? These lawn tractors are formidable as they are capable of turning on their own axis, which makes them perfect if you also have to move in tight spaces.
They have excellent maneuverability being able to skew easily and at the same time move agilely when you are in a plot with trees, benches, fountains or any obstacle that can hinder your progression.
The movement of its wheels is independent and, like speed, you control it individually with levers in the way that best interests you. Plus you’ll feel it makes it smooth, easy and jerk-free !
Being able to cut any hard-to-reach area of your garden means you don’t have to go back to it to mow the lawn in any other way. Without a doubt these lawn mowers are the best purchase option .
The alternative to a lawn tractor … a minitractor
As an alternative to the classic manual mower or traditional tractor, we find the mini-rider. Smaller machines and ideal for lawn plots up to a maximum of 1500-2000m2. Like traditional lawn mowers, you can choose between a minirider with a side exit and a minirider with a rear exit.
Lawn Mower or Minirider?
The minirider seat tractor is the small version of the conventional and huge lawn mowers, but at the same time they are much more fun, the work is done comfortably and efficiently. As much as preparing a barbecue. Thinking about it is lazy, but once you sit on the tractor it becomes sun and fun.
Mainly the time you are going to save is the most important advantage with either type, as they mow the lawn up to three times faster than traditional machines, but there is more:
- They are easy to drive and maneuver.
- Thanks to them you will be able to improve your control over the work area on your plot.
- You will get better results in less time.
- Your garden will be more beautiful and better cared for than with any other mowing tool.
- Work more efficiently with less effort.
- You have a wide range of accessories that will help you with garden tasks 365 days a year.
If we talk about buying a professional lawn mower, among its benefits you will find a lower resistance to the slopes and high slopes due to its greater power, but also better maneuverability in the face of obstacles if the model is of zero turning radius.
Other advantages you have depending on the model you want to buy is an all-wheel drive. All-wheel drive giving you all the power margin. They are best on rough terrain and there is less wheel slip, but not as cheap.
Whichever mower you choose, you will do well if you take into account all the information we provide on the web.
What to ask yourself before buying a seat tractor
Summer is coming and after reading all this maybe you have a crazy head, so we are going to summarize the questions in your head so that you can answer yourself quickly
- Do I need a storage tractor? Or maybe what I need is a mini rider mower?
- Do I want to use the cut grass so that it is shredded and comes out from the side of the tractor or from the back?
- Do I prefer that when mowing the lawn it stays in the collector ?.
- Am I going to use it at night? If so, I need to have headlights, of course.
- What type of tractor suits me? All this I will know depending on the surface that I have in my plot and also if there are obstacles in it or not.
- It is very important to be clear about the type of transmission used by the lawn tractor.
- A tractor cheaper than the one you had planned can be as good and durable as another not so cheap.
8 things to keep in mind before buying a riding mower
- Inclination, or unevenness and slope of the terrain of your plot.
- Calculate well the power you want to have in your lawn mower, otherwise you may have problems in inclination.
- If you are decided on a tractor with storage, calculate the size of the bag.
- Study the topic of obstacles, this is important in choosing the lawn mower.
- The number of blades and the rotation of the mower.
- Being able to cut reverse gear can be very useful, it is a fact to value.
- Think carefully about the transmission system that you think is most optimal for you.
- The wheels, the bigger and more profiled, the less damage your garden will suffer.
- The Price: You can find great deals before summer for high-quality, cheaper and more expensive mowers.
How does a lawn mower work?
The best thing about garden tractors is how practical, agile and fun they are. You will fall in love with them on the first pass
They are created to be durable, efficient and comfortable. Its price is not cheap, but why it deserves it.
In this video you can see it in action:
If you are demanding with your garden and not a perfectionist, you will be grateful to buy a lawn tractor. Fatigue will be minimal and your investment profitable. The price of your lawn mower doesn’t matter if you’ve followed these steps.